Sunday, December 29, 2013

New year coming up! What's your plan?

Okay, I will be the first to tell you that I am not into new years resolutions. I just don't like the pressure it puts on me. I have however committed myself to a full body detox. This will be my first detox not counting a few detox juices here and there, so I am really excited to see how this will go. I think it's always a great idea to get the old toxins out and get things healing and improving. I am using a few detox kits from the herbdoc.com (no affiliation). I have seen lots of other great detox kits on the market, but these are totally organic and the one that I am doing (the 30 day detox kit) contains extras such as superfood supplements, air detox spray, and breath freshener! Just a few little things to make things more fun. Just be sure that when choosing a detox kit to check out the ingredients and make sure they are all organically grown. Have you ever done a detox kit before? If so how did it go? Did you feel better after and how long did the results last for? I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment